Monday, June 02, 2008

Ty Pennington At Home

This premiere issue which went on the newstands in May 2007 is also Vol. XVII, No. 1 of Woman's Day New Ideas Series. From his website: "Hey people! So I've been traveling the country and bringing my style to families who need help for the last couple years, I finally took the time to collect some of my favorite ideas, and some of my current ideas, together. The result is my new mag "Ty Pennington At Home". Pick it up now for tips and tricks on how to bring some style to your pad... without costing yourself a fortune." We learn in the feature "Ty's Team" that his girlfriend Drea Bock is his manager, and that ADHD (who knew?) is his big cause and he's named his gallery ADHD for Art Design Home Decor. Ty was born in the 60s, and I think his magazine and style is just a bit too much 1970s for me--it's everywhere, as are his cross over endorsements for various products. There's just no way I'd stencil a lamp shade in chartreuse and aqua blue--I think I did that in 1969.

Ty Pennington At Home
Premiere Issue, [May 2007]
issn: na
$4.99 US, $5.99 Canada
subscription price: na
frequency: na
Subject: home decorating, home remodeling, lifestyle
Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019
Woman's Day New Ideas Series
pointclickhome
Woman's Day Special Interest Publications
Editorial Director: Ty Pennington
Editor in Chief: Olivia Monjo
Group Editorial Director: Jane Chesnutt
HFMUS Chairman: Gerald de Roquemaurel

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home